Welcome To Hot Sexy California Strippers

This Blog is about just that. Sexy hot strippers. I own an agency and love this business, not just because I am a guy. There is good money in it and some fun times.
Life is never boring just when You thought You or heard it all, some crazy shit comes Your way. I love it and want to give some insight into the industry and help dispel some myths about strippers.
I hope to keep You entertained. We will take ideas on new articles from members.

2/21/11

Biggest Misconception About Strippers

  Okay Guys and Girls, because we know You Girls hire Strippers too, is that as with every thing in life. The movies have, and will give us all an idea about some things that is not true. First thing You need to know is that most of Your strippers are the girl next.  Now don't get me wrong, there are some drop dead gorgeous Strippers out there. But really, girls like that are high priced and work in up scale clubs, that most of Us will never know or see. If by chance We end up, in one of them, the price will shock Us. Not to mention once You get in and start talking to them, You notice they are only talking to You if You get them in VIP area. Same with the male strip clubs. Sure a hot stripper can be fun to talk to and watch, but spending Thousands of dollars to just talk to them is way to much.
   Now, here is the real deal on this, We all know a local club or an Agency online to send strippers to Our parties. You can get some real ugly ones, but then You can get some that are beautiful and fun. Sure they are not going to be gracing the pages of Playboy, but they are hot. My insider knowledge on this is great. I have been in the Entertainment Industry for over 15 years and know the in's and out's of it all. I also own My own Agency .Exotic Moments 2 You. We employ a lot of girls, and the main thing I look for is attitude, and looks.
  See You can have the hottest stripper ever, and if she has a bad attitude and stuck up, well You will never have a good time with her. You want it to be, something that every one wants to remember for a long time, and for these memories to be of a great time.
  So getting the right girls for the right party, or club setting is huge. Looks and great attitude are a must. I have noticed in my years at this the girls with the big fake tit's are usually the ones the attitude issues. With their I am so hot and You need to pay a lot to play. I know that in this industry it is all about the tip.... the bigger the bill...the bigger the thrill. That is key, You have to remember this.But I will not toss money at some stuck up chick just because she has big fake tit's. Never, You are here to entertain me,and if You are flirty and fun, heck I will toss Money out.
   Now do not think I am saying Ugly girls are where it is at.Because I do not mess with them, the girl next door stripper who is talking and flirting is the one that is  always going to be the most fun. She is not all hung up on herself and thinking she is soooo hot that she can't have fun with someone. They know they are cute and sexy,but do not go over the top.
    When was the last time You saw a super model or hot actress  stripping in a club? Never... until they are washed up. So coming from a person who knows this industry, find the hotties who look hot and are more of the girl next look. When calling to book parties with an agency ask the "booker" who is the funnest girl You have on?" Let them know what kind of girl You are looking for and ask to send some one like this girl on the web site. Do not ask for the girl in the photo, usually unless You book weeks in advance alot fo the girls on the web sites will be booked already. I tell people let me send the girl I think will work for You. Trust me we know our dancers, we know who will best suit Your needs.
  I will not send one of my wildest girls to a party that they want to only do a bikini dance and quick show. She will only be mad that she is not getting tipped enough, and Yes give attitude. Which will lead to my next post. Tipping etiquette.


                                                                      








2 comments:

  1. Damn wish we could have found this site before we had our party a lot of good info here, and some good pic.s

    ReplyDelete
  2. o mY goodness these girls are too much hot and sexy =) really like it ..nice blog

    ReplyDelete