Welcome To Hot Sexy California Strippers

This Blog is about just that. Sexy hot strippers. I own an agency and love this business, not just because I am a guy. There is good money in it and some fun times.
Life is never boring just when You thought You or heard it all, some crazy shit comes Your way. I love it and want to give some insight into the industry and help dispel some myths about strippers.
I hope to keep You entertained. We will take ideas on new articles from members.

2/2/11

Thank You for stopping by, My Blog is under construction at this time

Please book mark us, We are working on this now and hope to soon have this up and going soon. I love strippers and all they do. We will talk to some and have some fun. I will be posting photos soon of the parties they preform and video when we can. If You are a fun of hot strippers come back often.

No comments:

Post a Comment